Friday, May 27, 2022
HomeTelanganaCOVID-19 Cases in Telangana Passes 2 Lakh-Mark

COVID-19 Cases in Telangana Passes 2 Lakh-Mark

Hyderabad: Telangana COVID-19 count on Monday passed the two lakh-mark to arrive at 2,00,611 with 1,335 new positive cases, even as 2,176 recoveries were reported.

For the third sequential day, Telangana has recorded COVID cases under 2,000.

Hyderabad has accounted for the most number of cases, 262, trailed by Rangareddy area 137, Medchal Malkajgiri 91, Karimnagar 83, Nalgonda 72, and Sangareddy 69 amongst others.

In the previous 24 hours, eight patients died to the infection.

Upwards of 2,176 patients recovered from the infection, expanding the total count of recoveries to 1.72 lakh.

Telangana’s COVID-19 casualty rate as of now remains at 1.5 percent, while the recovery rate is at a great 84.1 percent.


Over the past 24 hours, 36,348 additional tests took the aggregate total to 32.4 lakh.

Seventeen government-operated and 44 private laboratories and 1,076 Rapid Antigen test centers are directing the tests.

As per a media release from the Public Health and Family Welfare office, of the 36,348 examples tested over the last recent 24 hours, 15,993 were primary and 4,362 secondary.

Samples tested per million populace ratio improved further to 87,092. The everyday testing objective for the state is 5,600 every day as contrasted and the World Health Organization’s benchmark of 140 for each million every day.

Of the two lakh cases, 70% were asymptomatic and the staying 30% symptomatic.

The information shows that 64.13 percent of COVID-19 patients are in the age range of 21-50 and 22.76 over 51. Those under 20 years represent 13.13 percent cases.

Authorities said that 61.28 percent of patients were men and the rest 38.72 percent were women.

Out of the two lakh cases, on-going cases remain at 27,052.

 

 

source: with input from ians