Saturday, April 13, 2024
HomeExclusiveFatal Electrocution Incident in Golconda: A Reminder of Electrical Safety Precautions

Fatal Electrocution Incident in Golconda: A Reminder of Electrical Safety Precautions

In a tragic incident in Golconda, a woman died from electrocution while attempting to cool herself from the summer heat using an electric air cooler. Arshiya Begum, a 28-year-old native of Bada Bazaar in Golconda, was married to Mohammed Javeed and shared a home with him.

Javeed left the house shortly on Sunday morning to get vegetables. When he returned home, he found his wife unconscious on the ground. In a desperate attempt to save her, Javeed received an electric shock while attempting to pull her. He quickly unplugged the air cooler and lifted Arshiya after recognising the source of the threat. She was transported to Golconda Area Hospital, where physicians regrettably declared her dead.

According to Venkateshwarlu, the sub-inspector at Golconda police station, the incident happened while Arshiya was filling water in the air cooler, causing her to collapse and eventually be electrocuted. The Golconda police have opened a case and begun an inquiry to discover the actual circumstances surrounding the tragedy.

This tragic tragedy serves as a tragic reminder of the possible dangers linked with electrical equipment and the significance of implementing basic safety precautions.

 

 

(This story is sourced from a third-party syndicated feed. Raavi Media takes no responsibility or liability of any nature. Raavi Media management/ythisnews.com can alter or delete the content without notice for any reason.)