Sunday, May 19, 2024
HomeCrimeMother-son killed as cow shed catches fire in Uttar Pradesh village

Mother-son killed as cow shed catches fire in Uttar Pradesh village

A 56-year-old woman and her 35-year-old son died while trying to save their cattle after the thatched sheds where they were kept, caught fire.

The incident took place in Bhusi Amva village on Thursday when Kaushalya Devi lit the household garbage for smoke to get rid of mosquitoes.

However, the smolders soon turned into huge flames and engulfed the huts where the cattle were kept. In a panic, Devi and her son Ram Ashish rushed to the burning sheds to free their cattle.

Also Read: Cow found slaughtered in Delhi, Tension gripped Gulabi Bagh

In the process, Devi collided with a pillar and Ram made a dash to save his mother. Unfortunately, the hut collapsed at this point, trapping them both inside. The mother-son duo was burnt to death in the incident.

A cow also sustained severe burn injuries in the incident. Following the incident, circle officer police Anand Kumar Singh, along with the area tehsildar, rushed to the spot and assured the family members of full cooperation from the government.

The dead bodies have been sent for autopsy. Meanwhile, tehsildar Vivekananda has confirmed that he has placed the case before higher authorities for financial help. The ex-gratia amount is likely to be announced soon.

 

 

 

 

 

(This story has been sourced from a third-party syndicated feed, agencies. Raavi Media accepts no responsibility or liability for the text’s dependability, trustworthiness, reliability, and data. Raavi Media management/ythisnews.com reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content at its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever.)