Sunday, October 1, 2023
HomeCrimeHyderabad man beheads wife, walks with severed head to police station

Hyderabad man beheads wife, walks with severed head to police station

In a ghastly murder, a man killed his wife, beheaded her, and proceeded to the police station with the head in his hand. The incident took place in Rajendranagar of Hyderabad and left several people terrified.  

The man has been identified as Parvez, a resident of MM Pahadi. He marched to the police station on Friday after committing the crime.  

As per the police, the man who killed his wife was married to her for the past 14 years. The couple also had 3 children. However, he constantly doubted Samreen’s loyalty towards him and accused her of infidelity. The duo often fought over the matter, which finally led to their divorce.  

Post the legal separation and divorce proceedings, Parvez requested his wife to come back to their home to live with him. Samreen returned a year back and the couple started living together again since then.  

ALSO READ: Hyderabad man murders wife after suspecting her character

However, the peace was short-lived as he picked fights and arguments with her again. The disputes had gone to the extent that Parvez finally murdered his wife.  

A similar incident took place on Thursday night when the husband fought with the victim again arguing over the same issue. In a fit of rage, Parvez got physically and slit her throat by clinching onto a sharp object, instantly killing her.  

Post ascertaining that Samreen had in fact died, Parvez went ahead to behead her in a gruesome way and carried the severed head all the way to the police station in Rajendranagar on Friday, the cops said.  

The man was taken into custody immediately and the matter is currently being investigated. The Rajendranagar police also visited the crime spot and inspected the area. A murder case has been booked against Parvez. 

A similar incident took place in 2019 in Hyderabad when a 24-year-old beheaded his wife and later dumped her head in a nearby canal. The murder took place after Pradeep Kumar, the accused, reached his wife’s house in Srinagar colony and took up a fight.  

“Today (August 12) at 2.30 pm, the accused came to his wife Manikranthi’s residence at Srinagar colony. Later, he chopped off her head and threw it into the canal,” the police had said.  

Though the man was arrested after being spotted by a traffic head constable with bloodstains all over his shirt close to a bridge, the incident came to light after the CCTV footage was recovered. The entire ruckus was caught on camera where Pradeep could also be seen running with a sickle in one hand and the severed head of his wife in another.  

The police had later mentioned that the investigation team is working to recover the weapon and the head from the canal in which Pradeep threw them.  

The murder took place due to marital disputes after which the couple had separated. They had got married in 2015. 




(This story has been sourced from a third-party syndicated feed, agencies. Raavi Media accepts no responsibility or liability for the dependability, trustworthiness, reliability, and data of the text.  Raavi Media management/ reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content at its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever.)