The Congress party has released their manifesto for the Telangana assembly elections, presenting a series of promises and assurances under the name “Abhaya Hastham” in order to realize the vision of a “Bangaru Telangana” (Golden Telangana).
Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge underlined the importance of the manifesto, comparing it to renowned books such as the Gita, Quran, or Bible, and promised that if the party wins power in the state, all six assurances would be executed at the first cabinet meeting.
The following are the important declarations made by Congress in its manifesto:
Financial Aid and Subsidies:
- A monthly financial aid of $2,500 is provided.
- At 500, gas cylinders.
- The ‘Mahalakshmi’ plan provides free travel for ladies.
- The ‘Gruha Jyothi’ initiative provides 200 units of free electricity to all families.
- Sites for families who do not have a place to live.
- 5 lakh in construction aid under the ‘Indiramma Indlu’ initiative.
- The ‘Yuva Vikasam’ plan provides students with a 5 lakh grant.
- Housing sites would be provided for all Telangana movement fighters.
Health and pension insurance:
- The ‘Cheyutha’ system provides a monthly stipend of 4,000 rupees to senior citizens, widows, crippled people, beedi workers, unmarried women, toddy tappers, weavers, AIDS and Filaria patients, and kidney patients on dialysis.
- Health insurance coverage worth ten lakh rupees.
Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge used the occasion to condemn both the BJP and the ruling BRS (previously TRS), expressing confidence that the Congress will be elected because the public is aware of the alleged scams in the region. He also mentioned Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao’s (KCR) impending retirement.
These pledges include a wide range of social and economic sectors, including financial empowerment, housing, education, and healthcare, and give a complete vision for the state’s growth if the Congress wins the 2023 elections.
(This story is sourced from a third-party syndicated feed. Raavi Media takes no responsibility or liability of any nature. Raavi Media management/ythisnews.com can alter or delete the content without notice for any reason.)