Saturday, June 22, 2024
HomeHyderabadHyderabad Couple Electrocuted in Tragic Pump Incident

Hyderabad Couple Electrocuted in Tragic Pump Incident

On Saturday morning in Bandlaguda, Hyderabad, a tragic occurrence occurred when a couple was electrocuted while attempting to run a water pump at their home. Tanveer (36) and Shakeera Begum (36) were lifelong inhabitants of Ghousenagar in Bandlaguda.

Shakeera Begum was tragically electrocuted when she attempted to activate the water pump, and Tanveer ran to her aid but met the same end.

Concerned neighbors quickly responded as the couple slumped, disconnecting the power supply and relocating the victims away from the electrical connections. Tanveer and Shakeera Begum had both died as a result of the electrocution.

ALSO READ: Student Brutally Attacked at Hyderabad College, Battling for Life

Law enforcement was informed to this tragic occurrence and responded quickly. The bodies were then brought to Osmania General Hospital for a post-mortem examination. A case has been opened to look into the circumstances behind this tragic tragedy.

 

(This story is sourced from a third-party syndicated feed. Raavi Media takes no responsibility or liability of any nature. Raavi Media management/ythisnews.com can alter or delete the content without notice for any reason.)